Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Describe Yourself in 3 Fictional Characters

So everyone on the internet has been doing this thing where they try to describe themselves in 3 fictional characters. I'd be more interested to see how other people would describe me in 3 fictional characters, but I decided to give this a shot anyways,


So here's the four-paneled image I made with my fictional soul-sisters. I picked Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Annie Edison from the show Community, and Leslie Knope from the show Parks and Rec.





Hermione Granger from Harry Potter


Rule-follower, grammar nazi, book nerd. Am I describing her or me? You'll never know. Just like Hermione, I hang around guys a lot, (since I have 3 brothers and I'm used to it.) Home girl isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in and is always there for her friends. I try to be, too.


Annie Edison from Community


Ah, Little Annie Adderall. She would best be described as either the mom of the group, or a control freak. She is part of several school activities including model U.N. Her dream job is in hospital administration and good grades are her top priority. I know a lot of those things don't exactly sound like me, but Annie and I are organizational beasts. Her planner is probably as fat as mine. I'd hang out with her.


Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec


She's driven, passionate, and determined. She cares about her friends more than anyone and prefers to eat breakfast food for every meal. She works in politics, but she stands her ground when it comes to her morals and beliefs. She genuinely has everyones best interests at heart and she always tries her best to be liked by everyone. So yeah, we have a lot in common.


What do you guys think, how accurate is this? What characters would you use to describe me? What characters would you use to describe yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment